11.27.2009

UPDATED!

Hi! I am still alive and well.

Third segment came and passed in a whirl-wind and last week was "contemplative week." We practiced silence in the mornings and had morning, afternoon and evening prayer. It was quite emotional, but nice. Things are going really well here, although I don't have nearly enough time to update this. I will have many stories and more pictures to share when I get home. Okay? Okay!


Playing frisbee.


Matt and Rosanna in San Fransisco at a Mexican restraunt. The burritos were really spicy.


My professor, Greg, climbing on a giant chair at The Exploratorium in San Fran.


Greg, Matt and I as cartoon characters.



Thanksgiving! My professor Nancy, Sara, Chance, my professor John and my arm.


Chance and Patrick. Supa-cute!


Elise, Me, Chance. BFF's.